Product Liability Attorneys
Consumers purchase products with the expectation that they have been tested and manufactured to ensure safety. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for product defects to cause serious accidents and significant injuries.
The attorneys at DeWitt Algorri & Algorri aggressively pursue full compensation for individuals who are injured by defective products.
Too often, people assume an injury they suffered was caused by incorrect usage of a product. This is not always the case. If you were injured while using a product in the prescribed manner, it is worth consulting with a skilled lawyer to learn more about your options for financial recovery. If you choose to pursue the lawsuit, we can represent you through negotiations and trial litigation.
Pasadena Defective Equipment Injury Lawyers
Whether your faulty product can be traced back to a defect in the design, testing or manufacturing phase, it is wise to seek the counsel of our highly skilled California product defect lawyers. By working with industry engineers, we can gain a clear understanding of the product failure.
Defective products fall into a wide range, including:
- Defective motor vehicle parts, including seat back failure, electronic stability control failure, pillar failure (roof crush), seat belt failure and tire failure (detread and delamination)
- Defective consumer products, including power tools, toys, cribs, landscaping equipment, kitchen appliances, lighting fixtures and small electronics
- Defective industrial equipment, including faulty safety guards, unsafe scaffolding, defective presses, drilling equipment and other power machinery
- Defective medical equipment and devices, including replacement components (knees, hips, ankles, etc.), cosmetic implants and surgical instruments
- Defective environmental features, including defective swimming pools and playground equipment
Let Us Review The Facts Of Your Accident
Don’t assume that all products are proven to be safe before they are sold. An injury you suffered may be the result of poor design or testing. There is a good chance we have seen or worked on cases similar to yours.
We offer a free consultation in which we can review the facts of your accident and recommend the best steps to take next. Call (626) 568-4000 or email us to schedule an appointment. Located in Pasadena, we represent clients throughout California and the U.S.