Patrick is a partner at DAA and one of the lead trial attorneys. He has extensive experience in jury trials throughout Southern and Central California, and for the past few years has been recognized annually as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers magazine.
Prior to law school, Patrick taught high school for 13 years at a Continuation School in East Los Angeles.
He then attended UCLA School of Law where he was chosen for UCLA’s Moot Court Honors Team. He was a judicial extern in U.S. District Court for the Honorable Dean D. Pregerson, and was a select member of UCLA’s Public Interest Law and Policy Program.
Upon graduation from UCLA in 2009, the American Board of Trial Advocates acknowledged Patrick’s demonstrated trial abilities by selecting him as one of their 2009 ABOTA Law Fellows. He joined Dewitt Algorri & Algorri in 2012 and represents only injured parties in all types of civil personal injury cases including product liability, catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death and dangerous conditions of roadways. Unlike most personal injury lawyers, Patrick has actually tried numerous jury trials to verdict. Patrick’s trial verdicts include Saavedra v. Gumienny – a $2.4 million verdict, Risinger v. Bui – a $349,000 verdict, and Branson v. San Bernardino – a $396,000 jury verdict.
He is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles and is the weakest link on his intramural basketball team.
- Saavedra v. Gumienny — $2.4 million verdict
- Risinger v. Bui — $349,000 verdict
- Ortiz v. Doe Insurance Company — $1 million settlement from $15,000 policy
- Pilipey v. Johnson Lift — $2.3 million settlement
- Branson v. San Bernardino — $396,000 verdict against County of San Bernardino
Honors and Awards
- Southern California Rising Star, 2013-2015
- Pasadena Rising Star, 2013-2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, Member, 2010
- Pasadena Bar Association, Member, 2013
Past Employment Positions
- Panish Shea & Boyle, Associate, 2009 – 2011
- Dolores Mission Alternative High School, Teacher
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors for Plaza Community Health Center, 2014